Boy…aren’t we glad that this year is almost over! So many challenges this year for so many. Hosting at home has become a new normal (YAY!!) so I thought I would share some ideas and inspirations with you. Today, I am sharing several Black and Gold New Year’s Eve Party Ideas at Home.
Both of my kiddos are back in the nest from their respective colleges for the holidays, so I am furiously getting ready for the magical days ahead. I only have a little bit of wrapping left to do and the rest of my time will be dedicated to cooking (YAY!) and baking (NOT a baker…but I do it for the kids).
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my DISCLOSURES HERE.
This is my last full blog post of the year. I am going take some time off to hang with my family and friends until after the first of the new year.
With that being said, I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am so grateful that you are traveling along with in this blogging journey. You all make it so worthwhile!
We love the idea of celebrating a New Year. However, we ALWAYS stay home because we consider it “amateur night”…too many partiers out and about on the roads!
Celebrating a new year is typically a festive time. A lot of folks still have their Christmas decorations on display. Usually, I take our decorations down pretty quickly (because they have been up for so long…for you, my special readers!). Incorporating some of our Christmas decorations on this new tablescape certainly kept the feel of the holidays alive!
More Black and Gold New Year’s Eve Party Ideas at Home
Creating a festive function for New Year’s Eve can be intimidating. I get it. This is why I decided to put together several ideas and inspirations for to give you some simple and easy ideas to dress up your spaces for the
- Feature CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS in your centerpiece. This is another gorgeous example of using Christmas ornaments for an elegant New Year’s Eve table!
2. Go grab yourself some BALLOONS! What is more festive than balloons for a New Year’s Eve celebration? Any amount will do here as you can see below…
3. Feature CLOCKS on your tables. Giving homage to the passing of time is a great way to recall it from the past year and look forward to the better “times” ahead.
4. Adorn your tables with CANDLES, candles, and more candles. I really believe that candlelight adds some much ambiance for a special occasion such a New Year’s Eve.
5. Feature STARS in your table designs. Whether on your table, your place settings, or even on your food, stars add such a festive touch to a table.
6. Dress up your stemware! Always look for creative ways to amp up a look for the occasion.
Aren’t these bows adorable?!
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of these Black and Gold New Year’s Eve Party Ideas at Home! New Year’s Eve is truly the last opportunity to entertain for the season. Entertaining in your home is a great way to ring in the New Year with your loved ones! Do you stay in for the night or go out??